Frequently Asked Questions

Our FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

When applying for a student visa, you must show that you can financially support your studies for at least one year, plus cost of living allowance.

There is no age limit to study in Canada.

A Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from a school is required with your student visa application. However, a Letter of Acceptance does not guarantee student visa approval. Only a visa officer makes that decision.

Yes, your spouse/partner, minor dependent children may accompany you and apply for a visa at the same time that you are applying for your student visa.

Yes, you can work up to 20 hours per week during school session and full-time during regular academic school breaks.
(Note: As per the off-campus work hours public policy announced on October 7, 2022, from November 15, 2022, to December 31, 2023, certain students are permitted to work off campus more than 20 hours per week during an academic session if IRCC has received their study permit application on or before October 7, 2022)

Some schools do offer scholarships. Requirements and Application process may differ between schools/institutions.

There are many great reasons to study in Canada:

Canadian schools offer world-class education and recognized around the globe
Affordable tuition fees compared to other developed countries
Work while studying
Your family can join you (spouse/children, if you are married)
Several pathways to permanent residency after graduation and gaining the necessary work experience in Canada towards permanent resident application.

In most cases, it is anywhere from 2 to 4 months, depending on where your visa application is lodged.

Depending on the school and program that you choose. We will advise you if the school is a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) and eligible for a Post-Grad Work Permit (PGWP).

You may be exempt from providing an English proficiency test if the medium of instruction is English in the foreign country where you graduated from High School/Secondary Education.

Not all schools (DLI’s) and programs of study are eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). You must also meet other criteria to be eligible for a PGWP. We will advise you if your choice of DLI and program are eligible.

It depends on the availability of the study program of your choice. Make sure that you apply at least 6 months prior to intake.